Technology for LogisticsWith over 30 years of experience building sustainable supply chain systems in more than 60 countries, JSI is the world leader in health supply chain management. We use technology to ensure that high-quality data is visible throughout the end-to-end system. JSI applies technologies appropriate to each level of the system, from Android and SMS technology to enable real-time data availability between facility and community to enterprise resource-planning solutions for global supply chain operations.
The technology for logistics thematic area includes (but is not limited to):
- Electronic logistics management information systems
- Blockchain for identification
- Drones for delivery
- Data IMPACT teams for supply chain data use
- Impact of Electronic Information Systems on HIV Service Delivery in Zambia
- More Than Bar Codes: Integrating Global Standards-Based Bar Code Technology Into National Health Information Systems in Ethiopia and Pakistan to Increase End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- White Paper: What Should You Deliver by Unmanned Aerial Systems?
- Enhancing Book Distribution in Cambodia - Track N Trace