Behavior is at the core of our mission to achieve better health outcomes for all. JSI’s people-centered approach, grounded in applied sciences, generates an iterative insight–action–change process across the socio-ecological model. We respond to the real challenges of real people to lead healthy lives by:
- Using participatory processes like human-centered design to gather insights and design, test, and implement solutions that work in context.
- Strengthening partners’ skills in developing and implementing evidence-based social and behavior change (SBC) programs.
- Collaborating with clients and communities to design communication strategies and campaigns that resonate with specific audiences.
- Strengthening systems for high quality, equitable services and optimization of resources.
- Supporting, measuring, and sustaining change throughout the process to understand the impact of our programs and how they affected the change pathway.