Transformation is an ongoing process for health care practices as they seek to improve care, achieve better outcomes, reduce costs, improve staff satisfaction, and address social determinants of health.
We work closely with health centers and clinics on all aspects of transformation, including changes in the health care delivery model, workflow redesign, population-based management, and health technology improvements.
We provide guidance and oversight of the transformation process with a team that includes coaches, practice leaders, researchers, evaluators, health information technology experts, quality and process improvement specialists, and others with extensive experience in health care transformation.
Tailored services and training include:
- Community needs assessments to identify gaps in care
- Training in governance, leadership, operations, strategic planning, and compliance
- Process improvement, including LEAN and Six Sigma
- Team-based care assessment and implementation
- Patient-centered medical home (PCMH) assessment, implementation, and recognition
- Behavioral and oral health integration
- Designing and implementing peer-to-peer learning through learning collaboratives
Learn more about our practice transformation work and see how we apply our approach to work around the United States.