The Logistics Handbook: A Practical Guide for the Supply Chain Management of Health Commodities
The Logistics Handbook features:
- sections on product selection, procurement, and system design;
- revised sections on monitoring & evaluation, quantification, and storage and distribution;
- a user-friendly design with color and graphics;
- updated resources, including both project and partner-produced tools; and
- real-life country examples from all USAID | DELIVER PROJECT areas.
The updated handbook is particularly useful for program managers who design, manage, and assess logistics systems for health programs. In addition, policymakers, system stakeholders, and anyone working in logistics will also find it helpful as an overview of and overall approach to supply chain management.
Download (PDF, 13.83 MB)
Download Arabic Version (PDF, 7.67 MB)
Download Portuguese Version (PDF, 1.97 MB)
Download Spanish Version (PDF, 11.29 MB)
Download French Version (PDF, 9.83 MB)
Download Hindi Version (PDF, 7.25 MB)