JSI works globally to strengthen tuberculosis (TB) health service delivery and management systems in high-prevalence settings. At this year’s virtual Union World Conference on Lung Health (November 8–11), the USAID Cure Tuberculosis project and the TB Data, Impact Assessment and Communications Hub (TB DIAH) project will present the following:
- Comparison of TB Services Available and TB Services Received in Two East African Countries, Kola Oyediran, TB DIAH Project, Tuesday, November 8, 11:30am–12:50pm GMT (Session OA-05 Improvement in access to care: channel 4).
- Are People with TB Receiving Person-centered Care? A Multi-country Comparison, Nikki Davis, TB DIAH Project, Friday, November 11, 10:00am–11:20am GMT (OA-28 Find and treat; the hurdles and how to overcome: channel 3).
- Implementation of the revised and updated TB Contact Investigation strategy in the Kyrgyz Republic, Sanzharbek Temirbekov, Cure Tuberculosis Project, EP-08-674
- Provider attitudes toward ambulatory treatment and incentive payments: facilitating the transition to patient-centered care in Kyrgyzstan, Samantha Huffman, Cure Tuberculosis Project, EP-27-863.
- Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Improved TB Diagnostics Laboratory Services in the Kyrgyz Republic, Kalmamabetova Gulnara, Cure Tuberculosis Project, EP-18-772.
- Data-to-Action Continuum: Introduction to the D2AC Model and Toolkit, TB DIAH Project, EP-15-748.
JSI, through the USAID Cure Tuberculosis project, TB DIAH, and other projects, works with global partners to improve TB services and strengthen health systems so that more people with TB are diagnosed, treated, and cured.
Learn more about our work Strengthening TB Service Delivery and Management Systems.