Expires Monday, 10/12/2022 – 12:00
Support Evidence Review on Understanding Climate Change Factors Influencing Resilience for Improved Nutrition Outcomes.
USAID Advancing Nutrition is seeking a consultant to support the process of performing an evidence review to identify existing gaps and complete an analysis of findings to understand climate change factors influencing resilience for improved nutrition outcomes. This consultant will be expected to:
- Develop a search strategy to identify relevant sources of evidence.
- Co-develop a corresponding evidence spreadsheet with support of USAID Advancing Nutrition, based on a number of pre-defined parameters.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review based on the search strategy, using various data sources, including peer-reviewed literature, white papers, gray literature, program reports and case studies.
- Populate the evidence generation spreadsheet based on the findings of the literature review, also indicating important evidence gaps.
- Draft a multidimensional framework that maps the factors influencing resilience by bureau priority and system.
- Develop a comprehensive report based on the synthesis of all findings.
- Support USAID Advancing Nutrition to develop and deliver an internal workshop for USAID bureaus and USAID Advancing Nutrition to present and discuss findings.
Further details, including consultant qualifications, are provided in the attached Scope of Work. The work is estimated to be approximately equivalent to 35 days between the date of hire and August 31, 2023.
Interested candidates can submit their application to Vivian Zhang, Food Systems Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the consultancy in the subject line of the email. The application should include the candidate's availability for the indicated timeline (especially through January 2023), a 1-2 pages proposal on the process and work plan description for requested services/tasks, estimates of LOE & budget (taking into account the budget ceiling of $30k), and CV/resume that supports the requested qualifications/experience.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be considered on a rolling basis and will be accepted until the position is filled. Pending on the availability of funds, there is no obligation for JSI to formally/contractually engage with any consultants approached.