The patient-centered medical home (PCMH) model for health centers puts patients at the forefront of care.
PCMHs build better relationships between patients and their clinical care teams. Health centers, as safety net primary care providers, are uniquely positioned to see benefits from patient-centered medical home transformation and recognition. Many states are now using a PCMH as a cornerstone of alternative payment models.
JSI supports health centers across the nation achieve PCMH transformation and recognition through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), the Joint Commission, and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
JSI’s expertise includes:
- Strategic planning and project management.
- 40 years of health center-specific practice transformation experience and project management expertise.
- Transformation and recognition tools tailor-made for health centers.
- Knowledge about health center-specific context for PCMH, including HRSA support, leveraging Universal Data Systems (UDS), and board structures.
- Technical assistance with complementary NCQA designations (including behavioral health integration, accountable care organization and medical neighborhood recognition, and long-term services and supports certification).