HIV, TB, malaria, Ebola, and other infectious diseases can pose a heavy burden on families and communities. We believe that the most sustainable solutions to challenges associated with infectious diseases are locally owned and led.
We provide technical expertise to strengthen and expand local programs as they implement services to eliminate health care disparities and reduce new outbreaks. We also provide organizational strengthening, equipping our partners with the resources, skills, and systems to manage chronic disease and prevent outbreaks.
Our services include partnering with ministries of health to:
- Strengthen monitoring for HIV, TB, and other infectious diseases
- Expand services based on emerging evidence
- Develop efficient supply chains
- Integrate services for multiple diseases
- Improve disease-surveillance systems