Gates Supply Chain - Neglected Tropical Diseases (SC-NTDs) Project Resources
1. NTD Supply Chain Landscape Analysis
What we know about global NTD drug supply chain efforts to date. The following annexes are included.
Annex: Segmentation Analysis
Application of Commercial sector approach to public health supply chains to analyze possible NTD drug “piggybacking” on existing distribution systems.
Annex: Benchmarking Analysis
Measurement of NTD drug supply chain performance against other comparable supply chains.
2. Non-NTD Supply Chain Landscape Analysis
How the non-NTD experience informs NTD last mile supply chains.
3. Country Reports Based on Assessments in Three Countries
Findings from last-mile NTD supply chain assessments in Malawi, Ghana and Tanzania.
SC-NTD Ghana Trip Report
SC-NTD Malawi Trip Report
SC-NTD Tanzania Trip Report
4. Supply Chain Assessment (SCA) Tools
Evaluation tools for assessing last-mile NTD supply chains at three levels; central, intermediate and health facility.
SCA Central Level
SCA Health Facility Level
SCA Intermediate Level
Recommendations for NTD last-mile supply chain optimization globally and for three focus countries.
6. Summary Report (Download pdf or ppt)
Summary overview of all project deliverables and recommendations
7. Infographic: Key Strategies for Strengthening NTD Supply Chains
8. Project Outputs: Drivers of SC-NTD Recommendations