International Project Results
- A groundbreaking nutrition program in Nepal became a model for the rest of the world.
- A simple tool used by community health workers significantly increased immunization coverage in India.
- Empowering local leaders in Zambia to address the structural factors that drive HIV in their chiefdoms.
- Groundbreaking oral rehydration campaign in Egypt dramatically reduced diarrheal-related deaths.
- Improving the ability of 28 organizations to provide HIV services in 12 African countries.
- Integrated clinical and health education reach populations most at risk for HIV in Central Asia.
- Mapping the Tanzanian Road Network to Support Supply Chain Deliveries
- Mass-media campaigns increased public awareness about cancer in South Africa and Mexico.
- Radically transforming the policy, practice, and culture around RH and childbirth in the former Soviet Union.