Location: Bow, NH
Posting Date: 02/01/2018
Deadline Date: Open until the position is filled.
A Bachelor’s degree, prior experience in an office setting, a passion for public health, and a desire to learn new skills and topics are a must. Project Associates work on a wide range of projects and have the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and public health topics.
- Facilitating a smooth work flow among team members and between team members and clients using organizational skills, clear communication, and attention to detail. This work will include, but not be limited to, providing meeting support (scheduling, organizing meetings (in-person and web-based), taking meeting minutes, and gathering and collating information for meeting agendas).
Responding to internal and external inquiries for information or assistance from staff, clients, and other stakeholders.
Conducting literature reviews and researching topics, as needed.
Drafting content for reports, presentations, etc. and proofreading, editing, and formatting the final product to ensure quality.
Ensuring documents, reports, minutes, resources, and materials of project(s) are organized and accessible.
- Maintaining a flexible attitude and willingness to participate in activities that will facilitate success for the projects and teams.
- Experience working under tight deadlines, both as a part of a team and independently
A keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills (oral and written), and the ability to collaborate with a variety of team members
Ability to extract and summarize a broad range of information and/or data from a variety of sources.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and proficiency in other Office programs.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Two years working in an office setting.
- Familiarity with public health, emergency preparedness, and/or infectious disease topics.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.
JSI is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or protected veteran status in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D
If you are an individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and unable to apply online for an available position, you may submit your request for reasonable accommodation by calling Human Resources at 617-482-9485.